1. “Let’s Talk Social Media for Small Business (Version 2) – Free 41 Page eBook” -Feed the Social Media “Beast” and you’ll see it pay dividends.
Traditional marketing tactics such as advertising, referrals, and public relations are still very important, but social media tactics have now become a part of everyday marketing’s fabric and need to be considered at the strategic level of your marketing decision-making process. From this integrated viewpoint, social media participation can start to make more sense for each individual marketer’s needs and goals.
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/3wh7dnj
2. “Redefining Viral Marketing” by Brian Solis – Content, no matter how brilliant, creative, abstract, or controversial, is not inherently viral. Content doesn’t make something viral; people are the primary source of powering social objects across the attention nodes that connect the human network.
Brian Solis has been actively writing about new marketing and communications since the mid 90s. He was also among the original thought leaders working to organize and define the “Social Media” movement to establish a definitive media category.
His new book, Engage, provides a deep review of the evolution of new media and how to integrate new technologies and methodologies into everyday activity. It is written for champions and executives alike in business, marketing, branding, interactive, service, and communications with a mission to help all aspects of business to the table.
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/3t2cnve
This report explores what Top performers are doing – and measuring – as they make their initial forays into social media marketing and how they’re working to achieve their desired business objectives. The report also talks about the difficulties of measuring ROI and how brands are trying to determine a consistent barometer of their success. Learn how Top Performers use Social Media Marketing:
– To increase customer acquisition
– To increase return on marketing investment
-To increase customer advocacy
-Top 3 reasons Top Performers use Social Media Marketing
– Top 3 tactics Top Performers use to maximize investments in Social Media Marketing
– Most common challenge Top Performers face with Social Media Marketing
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/3duf6on
4. “Top 11 Things Facebook Page Owners Need to Know About the New Page Format”
It’s here! Facebook has soft-launched the much talked about updates to the Facebook Business (Fan) Pages that were previewed back in December, or, for those of you that have merged your Location + Fan Page, the changes that you’ve already seen, save for the (many) updates made to the page operations – say nothing for the aesthetics. This quick webinar covers a list of 11 simple things that you should know and do in light of the new pages.
Click here: http://tinyurl.com/3ghx6bt